Having ultra relevant ads will boost your quality score and conversions, so stop trying to trick searchers, with sneaky misleading ads, that hurt your bottom line.
If you’re familiar with Pay-Per-Click, you know it’s a great way to micro-target people who want what you have; but advertisers tend to rub you the wrong way, with misdirection and deception, to get those clicks.
Well… here’s where education kicks in ’cause clicks cost money, and clicks without conversions or sales are USELESS in my book.
Or — maybe it’s me, because the method I prefer is totally opposite from the Wild West approach.
I like to make my ads ultra relevant, simple, and to the point, in an attempt ward off window shoppers.
You see… most people don’t have money to waste and I fall in this category.
And to top it off, I’m not interested in extra work for mere pleasure, so I like to make my efforts count.
Now, if this way doesn’t fly with you, ignore my methods and continue to shoot it out with the rest of the cowboys.
Besides, there’s more than one way to skin a cat, especially if your pockets are fat; but what about the rest of us?
Follow this simple guideline to achieve ultra relevancy:
- Do the proper research to ensure commercial viability before entering the market
- Pick a Keyword Term or Phrase that screams “Buy Now”
- Stray away from Broad Terms (e.g. Dog Training)
- Drill down until you have a buying Keyword Phrase (e.g. German Shepherd Dog Training Kit)
- Place Keyword Phrase in the Title of Your Ad
- Use Keyword in Description
- Have a clear Call to Action in description
- Use a Display URL with Keyword Phrase when possible
- Make sure your landing page or sales page reflects your Ad Copy (e.g. You’re About to Get Your Hands on the Hottest German Shepherd Dog Training Kit on the East Coast)
- Keep your sales copy consistent and relevant to the search
- Then track and test your results.
Now — this isn’t a crash course on Pay-Per-Click, but following this guideline for ultra relevant ads will help boost your quality score, deter unwanted guests, and increase your bottom line.